0 of 2 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
Has this course made you more aware of your gender biases and how they affected your actions in your school/situation? What would you do differently now?
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it can be reviewed and adjusted after submission.
What are the first actions that you will take as a school leader to develop gender responsiveness in your school/situation?
In your answer, consider the different aspects that you have covered in this course:
– Corporal punishment, gender-based violence and bullying.
– The school’s vision, values and policies.
– The school’s management of processes.
– The school environment.
– Learning materials and activities.
– Support for school staff.
– Engaging with the wider school community.